The capacity building workshop “Development of value chains in the tourism and agribusiness sector” for the “Sharra” Cross-Border Region will be held from May 09th to May 11th(Wednesday to Friday ) at 10:30 in Mavrovo, Macedonia.
The agenda of the workshop will be focused on the following topics:
- -Defining potentials and stakeholders on the value of the chain in the cross-border region
- -Basics of the value chain in the agribusiness sector. Concept, Efficiency, Participants, Challenges, Strategy, Monitoring, Adaptation (Improvement
- -National Strategy for Tourism Development in the Republic of Macedonia
- -Presentation of Practical Examples of Effective Value Chains in the Cross-Border and EU Regions
- -Group work: Creating chain value in the Sharra cross-border region
This activity was part of the EU funded project “Regional cooperation and networking in the field of agriculture, rural and economic development of cross-border areas” implemented by SWG.